Приносим свои извинения, но временно этот раздел доступен только на английском языке. Надеемся, что в скором времени мы сможем публиковать новости и на русском. А пока вы можете воспользоваться роботом-переводчиком от Google.
Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerView::get() should be compatible with JCacheController::get($id, $group = NULL) in /home/essentia/public_html/new/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/view.php on line 0
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/essentia/public_html/new/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line 5
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/essentia/public_html/new/components/com_chronoforms/chronoforms.html.php on line 13
Strict Standards: Declaration of CFChronoForm::get() should be compatible with JObject::get($property, $default = NULL) in /home/essentia/public_html/new/components/com_chronoforms/libraries/chronoform.php on line 0
Strict Standards: Declaration of CFChronoForm::set() should be compatible with JObject::set($property, $value = NULL) in /home/essentia/public_html/new/components/com_chronoforms/libraries/chronoform.php on line 0
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/essentia/public_html/new/plugins/content/chronoforms/chronoforms.php on line 16
Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/essentia/public_html/new/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 0
EssentialPIM for Android 5.6.2 Released
11 April 2019
- Instant search in all modules
- Improved synchronization of Notes with Windows version EPIM
- Better hierarchy handling for the Tasks widget
- Increased time for Undo actions
- Redesigned notification options for Android 8.x and newer
- Fixed duplicating birthday events under certain circumstances
- Couple issues with Google Contacts synchronization were fixed
- Lots of other minor improvements
EssentialPIM 8.15 Released
19 March 2019
We announce the immediate availability of the Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 8.15. This is a security and maintenance release with lots of minor fixes and improvements. Please see the Version History page for the detailed list of changes.
All the EPIM 8.1x series users are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version. Upgrade to the Pro version of EPIM is free for all the lifetime license holders and if you already have the 8.1x series version installed regardless of the regular 1 year of free updates license expiration date.
For downloads, please visit the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.14 Released
30 January 2019
This is mostly a bugfix release with couple of improvements and optimizations. We recommend all EssenialPIM users to update to this version for better stability and productivity. The detailed list of changes can be found on the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro is free to all current users of the 8.1x version. The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM 8.13 Released
21 January 2019
We announce the immediate availability of the new 8.13 Pro and Free versions of EPIM. This release contains improvements, fixes and overall optimizations of EssentialPIM. All users of the previous EPIM versions are encouraged to update to this release. If you wish to see the detailed list of changes for this version, please head over to the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 8.13 is free regardless of the regular 1-year of updates license expiration date if you already have the EPIM 8.1x series version. Update to all new EPIM Pro versions is always free for the lifetime license owners.
Please visit the Get EPIM page for downloads of EPIM 8.13.
EssentialPIM 8.12 Released
17 December 2018
We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 8.12 (Free and Pro versions). Couple of improvements were included in the new version including but not limited to: ability to quickly add mail folders into EPIM Today, optimizations regarding exporting of emails into PDF, more stable synchronization with iCloud and some of the Google services, better offline mode, correct scaling of mail messages for high res monitors, and others. Also, all known issues since the last version were fixed in this release. The detailed changelog is on the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 8.12 is free for the lifetime license owners and for the regular 1-year of free updates license holders if you already have the 8.1x series EPIM version installed.
For downloads, please head over to the Get EPIM page. Check out the renewal and upgrade options on the Pricing page in case you need to update your EssentialPIM Pro license.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.6.1 Released
11 December 2018
- Improved support for Android Pie (9.0)
- Better support for daylight saving time switches in different time zones
- Other improvements and minor fixes
EssentialPIM 8.11 Released
10 November 2018
We are glad to announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 8.11. This release is about improvements that are related to synchronization with Google’s read-only and shared calendars and to how EPIM handles new mail notifications in Windows Action Center. If you wish to get the full overview of the included changes and fixes, please see the Version History page.
You can grab the updated version of EssentialPIM Pro in case you have either a lifetime license or you own a regular 1-year of updates license and already have EPIM 8.1 installed. If you need to update your license, check out corresponding options on the Pricing page.
The new Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
EssentialPIM for Android 5.6 Released
29 October 2018
- Arrange and hide fields for events, tasks, contacts and passwords
- Drag and drop appointments in Calendar’s Day and Week views
- Assigned events and tasks will be shown in the contact’s preview window
- Auto saving of notes as you work on them
- When deleting categories, it is now possible to also remove associated appointments/tasks
- Option to not switch tabs after moving items for tasks and notes
- Lots of other minor improvements
EssentialPIM 8.1 Released
25 October 2018
We are glad to announce the next major release of EssentialPIM 8.1! We added many new requested features into the new version, fixed all known issues and made some optimizations as to the core program's functionality as to its synchronization abilities. Below is the list of most notable changes.
- Database Management window shows more information about size of data stored
- It is now possible to use bullets/numbered lists in notes field of any module
- Improved filtering on tags
- Offline mode is now a property of database, not EPIM instance
- Copy-pasting tags now works better
- More convenient filtering on date column by choosing data range
- It is possible to send item by email straight from Advanced search
- It is now possible to compose newsletters in HTML
- It is now possible to select which Google calendars to synchronise with
- Synchronization of shared Google calendars is fully supported, including read-only ones
- When deleting categories, it is now possible to delete all appointments/tasks
- Table view now has filter possibility
- Birthday events have own category
- It is now possible to change number of months shown in Year view
- Tasks panel in Calendar can now have grid and alternate lines
- It is possible to filter appointments and tasks separately by categories
- Now it is possible to quick-reply to email
- Advanced notifications about new mail in Windows Action Center
- New additional view in Mail
- It is now possible to export mail into PDF*
- Showing pictures inside emails (inline)
- It is now possible to export/import mail rules*
- It is possible to change subjects for mail messages
- It is possible to change order of fields for groups in Contacts
- During import of contacts, it is possible to omit duplicates
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
Update to this version of EssentialPIM Pro is free for all the lifetime license holders and if you purchased a regular 1 year of updates license after October 1-st, 2017.
Both Free and Pro versions of EssentialPIM can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page.
In case you need to renew your license or switch to the Pro version from the Free one, please check out the Pricing page.
And we wish to thank our active community for its suggestions and feedback about the new features during the Beta testing phase. Thank you!
EssentialPIM 8.05 Released
19 September 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of EPIM 8.05. This version is mostly a maintenance release with fixes related to handling of IMAP mail accounts and also some minor stability and performance improvements along the way. The list of changes is available on the Version History page.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 8.05 is free for all the regular license owners if you already have the 8.0x series version of EPIM installed or if you own a lifetime license.
The new version can be downloaded form our Get EPIM page.